In the wake of a global pandemic, businesses everywhere appear to be experiencing a so-called talent shortage and repercussions to 2021’s “Great Resignation." To address what this is and how this is affecting recruiting, we need to consider issues such as:
- A realignment of the labor force's priorities, collectively addressing the employee’s material as well as social and emotional needs.
- The changes brought upon employers and employees by Remote Working
- How remote working affects entry-level training and engagement as well as team building
- Employer Value Propositions –– Values, Mission, Vision –– how to actually walk the walk.
Through the story of the modern-day frustrated candidate, we can start to anticipate the needs of the new workforce and revamp recruiting on a global scale.
Join Ellie Dailey, Global Recruiting Expert and Team Lead for BetterUp Europe GTM Recruiting via Russell Tobin, for this insightful discussion on the new paradigm of global recruiting. This session will include:
- The profile of today's frustrated candidates and what companies can do to meet them where they are
- Why many companies are struggling with a so-called talent shortage
- How global recruiting teams can solve candidate needs
- What companies need to do to lure back their workforce
April 19th, 2022 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm GMT
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute®.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. All live attendees will receive the SHRM Activity ID to put toward their recertification.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.