How should businesses consider the disabled community when creating DEI measures? In this keynote presentation, Dr. Abraham Khoureis, disability rights advocate and creator of the Disability Learning Model, will walk us through the life experiences of disabled people and share his insightful approach to interacting with the disabled community.
In this session, you will learn about:
- DEI and the role of disabled community
- ADA and the right to be included
- Humanizing the disability exerpience
- The Disability Learning Model
- Reasonable Accommodations and the responsibility of HR
September 14th, 2023 at 9:30am PST, 12:30pm EST, 5:30pm GMT