Modern technology has allowed the workplace to evolve into a richly diverse landscape, where 9-5 is no longer the norm, and gig workers, contract workers, remote workers, and part-time employees comprise large portions of most companies. The Managing the Modern Workforce Webinar Series showcases experts, thought leaders and practitioners providing actionable insights, latest trends, best practices and real-world examples of organizations successfully collaborating to create powerful Talent Management strategies that address this shift in employee demographics.
This series will cover:
- The benefits and perks Millennial & Gen Z jobseekers are really looking for,
- Best practices for onboarding remote and part-time/ gig employees,
- Strategies for engaging a multi-generation workforce,
- Methods for connection talent management to business outcomes AND company culture,
- Effective offboarding in an age where ghosting an