The difference between “good” and “great” could not possibly be larger when it comes to talent. Truly elite performers—the top 5-10% in any given domain—can deliver 10x or more the results of an average employee, and can change the destinies of entire organizations. Jordan Burton of Burton Advisors has worked as a hiring advisor to dozens of high-growth companies and their venture capital investors over the past 10 years. In this session you will learn the tips and strategies he has shared with Silicon Valley’s top names in their quest for competitive edge in the war for talent.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the inner psychology of elite performers
- Outreach approaches that are most likely to resonate with them
- Specific interviewing tools/tactics that can help you determine who is a standout and who is merely “good”
- How elite performers make career decisions—what attracts them and what turns them off
- How inbound and outbound marketing should both be used
- How email and social media can supercharge your lead generation strategies
If you’d like to learn specific tools that can help you fill your organization with game-changing talent in 2018, register now for this interactive session with Burton Advisors.
February 1st, 2018 11 AM PST, 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT